Monday 19 December 2016

Marmagedon (The Scrappery Kit Club)

Hello, I'm really behind in my blog posts at the moment, but I had this layout up on The Scrappery YouTube Channel last Tuesday.  Its all about the time we had no Marmite in New Zealand, and then after a couple of years it was made again.  Sam was very excited that "Marmagedon" was over!!

I used the gorgeous November Lilly Kit, featuring Cocoa Vanilla Studio's "Make a Wish" collection and a cut file from The Cut Shoppe called "The Midnight Hour" which was created for Halloween.  I love how versatile Ashley's cut files are!  I challenged myself to make a boy layout with the kit which is very girly.


I backed the cut file with papers that were more masculine, and also filled in two of the larger stars with sequins that are exclusive to the kit.


The "Oh Yeah" cut apart is pink, but I think it works fine on this page!


Cocoa Vanilla have the most gorgeous wood veneers, I just love the colour tone.  I used the three stars on my page.


Here is my video.



Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment