Wednesday 28 December 2016

LOTR Elves (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  I'm really late sharing this layout due to Christmas craziness and having a new baby.  Better late than never right?!

This layout is for the first December sketch reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy.  I used the Crate Paper "Cute Girl" collection and scrapped another ballet photo.  This one is a selfie I took when we got to try our costumes on for the first time!  We were elves, and we danced to Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones.

Because this sketch was very simple, it meant lots of room to play!  I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe, and I loved this scallop because it reminded me of stage curtains in a show.  It took me a lot of patience to get this cut file of my relatively new and very sticky Silhouette Cameo mat!


Here is the awesome sketch.



Sadly this will be my last layout for Lets Get Sketchy.  After over 3 years I have decided to leave the Design Team.  I've loved it there, but its time to move on.  Brenshevia has been an amazing leader, and I will forever be grateful to her for taking a chance on me when I had no previous DT experience.

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment