Thursday 18 August 2016

Today Documented (Lets Get Sketchy DT)

Yay!  I'm back again with another post, and this time its for the August week 3 sketch reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy!  We had another fabulous sketch by Brenshevia, and I decided to use an older Clique Kit and scrap a not-so-great phone photo of my kids getting on the school bus for the first time. 

The kit featured the Life In Colour collection by Simple Stories, and was perfect for my fairly neutral toned photo.  The cut file I used is called Chicken Wire and is by The Cut Shoppe (you can purchase it in the Etsy shop here).  I used just a small portion of the 8.5/11 cut file.


A close up of the chicken wire cut file.


And a close up of the second cut file, from the Road Trip Cut file.




And here is the sketch:


For the full story behind this photo, watch my process video:



Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment