Saturday 26 March 2016

Scrapping our Dunedin & Christchurch Holiday (Clique Kits DT)

Hello again from a very challenging Easter.  We've had sick kids since last Saturday, and Azaria and I are sick with gastro today.  Last week we spent Wednesday and Thursday in hospital with Sam who had suspected appendicitis, but ended up being gastro.  Brielle had it first.  So no church for our family this easter.

I was up on the Clique Kits blog today with some pocket pages of our holiday to Dunedin and Christchurch last year.  I used the April Clique Kit "Origins" featuring Simple Stories Life in Colour collection.  I'm so sick so this is only going to be a short post, but if you head over to the blog you can see all my pages.

The first page I made was a 6x6 page protector.


This page documents Christchurch.  I kept my embellishing to a minimum on all of my pages, to let the photos tell the story.

On our last day in Christchurch we went to the Orana Wildlife Park, and we loved it.


Thanks for looking!  I hope you're having a blessed Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment