Sunday 31 January 2016

20Sixteen Grateful (Clique Kits)

Hi there!  Today I'm sharing the cover page for my Word for the Year.  This year my word is "Grateful", because being thankful in everything results in a happier more joyful me!

I used the January Clique Kit "Allegria" and two of the exclusive cut files.  I also went old school and used my older heart punches.  I loved the juxtaposition of old meets new.  I found an 8x8 glitter gold Project Life album when I was at Spotlight in Invercargill, but I forgot to buy page protectors.  I decided to make the album without them, and rather allow for a more organic go-with-the-flow scrapbook where I could design off the page.  


This layout is my title page, and sets the scene for my album with a photo of me, my word, the year, and of course most importantly my scripture to accompany my word.  I love doing this every year because it helps me set my other goals, and is the foundation goal for everything.


A close up of my heart confetti.  I wanted it to rain down on my page.


The exclusive CK cut files are stunning!  Love the two I used on this layout!


I made a video that explains my layout and chosen word.



Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment