Tuesday 22 December 2015

One Last Lunch (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  It's time for our third week of December reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy!  December seems to be flying by, and I'm realising it as I've spent some time over the weekend working on my December Daily. 

This week we had another amazing sketch by Latetia, and I decided to use my September Hip Kit again (I'm slowly making my way through it).  For this layout I focused on using the Amy Tangerine products with an Instagram photo of food!  This photo is of the last decent lunch out I had before going into hospital the next day to have Brielle.  


The sketch showed a cluster behind the photo, but I decided to fussy cut one of the groups of flowers and layered some of it over the photo, including popping the little pink flower up with dimensional adhesive. 


For this layout I had my journalling flow on from the title.  I loved using a mix of stickers for my title.



And here is the sketch.


Thanks so much for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment