Monday 12 October 2015

Dream (Sketchabilities)

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a layout I made for the latest and last (for a while) sketch over at Sketchabilities.  I just love their sketches, and of course I had to play along with this one!

I used my August Hip Kit (I'm nearly finished!) and scrapped this photo of my friend's gorgeous newborn baby boy who was born in February.  I decided to keep this layout monochromatic, and really focused on the beautiful photo.  The "Dream" Dear Lizzy title is from a previous kit, I was so happy to use it on this page!


I cut the leaves with my favourite Stampin Up die in my Cuttlebug.  They were the perfect finishing touch!


My little embellishment cluster featuring a felt heart from the Crate Paper Wonder ephemera.


Lovely layers, I even included the glassine bag which contained embellishments for the kit.


And here is the amazing sketch:


And I made a process video:


Thanks for looking!  Can't wait for Sketchabilities to be back!

1 comment:

  1. oh how cute and sweet this layout is! thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete