Thursday 17 September 2015

October Clique Kit - Funfetti!

Hello!  I'm so excited because today is reveal day at Clique Kits for the October 2015 Kit Funfetti!  And I'm extra super excited because its officially the first day of my Design Team term yay!!!  

Here's a look at the gorgeous kit.  It contains goodies from Pink Fresh Studio's Happy Things collection, Crate Paper and of course gorgeous Clique Kits exclusives.  I know you'll love it as much as me!  


And here is a look at the beautiful mood board for this kit.  I'm already planning a layout inspired by the stunning photos on here!

I made an unboxing video of the kit, which you can watch on my YouTube channel here or below.


Thanks for looking!  I'll be back tomorrow with a layout and process video :)


No comments:

Post a Comment