Sunday 16 August 2015

The Crafty Maven Getaway - Scraplift Saturday

Good evening!  Yesterday I had my first video up on The Crafty Maven Getaway YouTube Channel . The Crafty Maven is a channel started by the lovely and very talented Hannah Lemieux, who had an idea for a channel just like the old Two Peas in a Bucket, with videos 7 days a week.  She put the idea out to us on the nicolejones911 Facebook Page, and a group of us responded saying we were keen.  The channel features a weekly inspiration piece, daily videos and a different theme each day.  I was on for my first video for Scraplift Saturday, and paired up with the very talented Lina Monaco.  

We chose to scrap lift Melanie Blackburn, and you can find her blog here.  The inspiration piece for this week is below, and my starting point was the colours, which lead me to a paper designed by Ashley Goldberg for Studio Calico.  Then I went into my scrap bag and pulled mint green, pink and red papers.  The navy in Azaria's top was perfect too.  My layout is about Azaria and her first missing tooth.


I hand cut my tittle letters, I've been wanting to do that for a while now, but keep forgetting!


A fun embellishment cluster, using a flair badge, Epiphany Crafts star, enamel star and wood veneer feather.


More wood veneer, a star and gold Colourshine.


Here is the inspiration piece for this week, I was totally inspired by the colours:


And here is Melanie's layout that we lifted:


Here is my video:


Make sure you subscribe to the channel to see new videos everyday from such lovely ladies who are all passionate about scrapbooking and making videos.

Have a blessed Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment