Thursday 9 July 2015

Just Add Water (Stuck?! Sketches)

Hello!  I'm playing along over at Stuck?! Sketches today, and I'm not sure if I've already shared, but I'm on a real sketch kick at the moment!

This sketch was awesome, and I made it work for 4 photos of Brielle being cute in the bath!  I used my May Hip Kit and had a blast using all the fun embellishments!  


I went a bit full on with mist splatters on this one, I almost didn't know when to stop!


And yes those home made epoxy stickers are from patterned paper, totally inspired by Adele from Inkie Quill (on YouTube)!


I'm really into outlining and stapling at the moment!



And here is Laura's super fun sketch.


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Melissa this is so stunning, love the soft colours and fab layers not to mention those darling photos! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page. The misting on the background is great and I love the colors.
    Cute pictures of Brielle.

    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa this is just adorable. Love all the fun embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so adorable, Melissa! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! I love the bright pops & lime green & pink, and I think you added the perfect amount of ink splatters! Such cute photos too! So glad that you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my gracious! What a cutie patootiel! Such darling pics, and I just love how all of these soft, girly colors and details simply pop against your field of bright white! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete