Friday 17 April 2015

Just Be You

Hello again!  Sometimes I have photos of a story that I just have to tell, and this page contains photos of Sam getting a sportsmanship award at school athletics last year.  They are not the most amazing artistic photos, but they are factual and enable me to document this moment for Sam.

I used my February Hip Kit, and specifically wasn't going to use the background paper as I'm not a huge fan of green. However, Sam told me he liked it, so I decided to try it and see.  I kept this layout very simple, and I was really down to the scraps of my kit when I made it.


This little frame was perfect for this photo of Sam.  I added the prize ribbon with two staples.


I'd been saving the Field Notes puffy sticker for the perfect outdoors layout, and this was it!


I made a process video for this one, and you can watch it on my YouTube Channel here or below:


Have an awesome rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout for these photos Melissa!! Love that bright paper for your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool page, love the colors esp that mist color!!! and love the framed wording!!!

    ReplyDelete