Sunday 15 February 2015

Best Ever Layout & December Hip Kit Layouts

Hello again!  Yes I'm back again so soon ;)

Today I'm sharing a layout about my son getting an award at school prize giving in December last year.  He won the Care Bear award for being a student who always cares for others.  He is such a lovely boy!

This layout was inspired by the Amy Tangerine kraft frame with the little heart, so I sized my rectangles off it.  I wanted to focus on layering and grids for this one, but have it more masculine.  I wasn't entirely happy with the gelatos in the background, so I toned them down with white acrylic paint.  


This layout took a very long time, so when I edited the process video I trimmed a lot out!  You can watch it below or on my YouTube channel.


And if you would like to see all of the layouts I made with my December Hip Kit, you can see them in this walk-through video.


Thanks for looking!  Have an awesome Valentines weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh your page is amazing!!! LOVE LOVE how many details and fun eye candy is going on here!!

    ReplyDelete