Monday 1 December 2014

Sweet Love (Lets Get Sketchy)

Happy December 1st from the Southern Hemisphere!  That means only 24 days until Christmas, and the first day of Summer!!!  And it also means its our first December reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy!  

This week we had an amazing sketch by our leader Brenshevia Baker, and I'll be honest, at first glance I thought I'd find it challenging due to the diagonal line. However, I found that it all comes down to paper choice.  I dug deep into my stash and decided to use Crate Paper's DIY Shop collection, which I really need to get used up.  And yes I chose another photo of Brielle to scrap!  I'm really loving tags at the moment, especially tied with plain old string!


And here is the sketch:


Its a busy month ahead, but make sure you play along!

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Melissa!! I love the two patterns on the diagonal, and I love the layers behind your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a SWEET page!!! Love the papers you mixed down the diagonal and fun black in the center!!!! gorgeous, as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - love the sketch and really love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly gorgeous! Your layers and stitched banner are fabulous! Love the mix of patterns and precious photo!

    ReplyDelete