Wednesday 3 December 2014

Safe (Hip Kit Club)

Good morning!  Yes I'm back again so soon!  I have another layout to share with you, created with my October Hip Kit.  This layout is the second page to the bath time layout I created here, and I tied the two together by keeping some of the same papers and features.  I based my layout on a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches, but was too late to enter it.  It was perfect for this story as it featured three photos.


I created the gold masking, by stamping off the mask once I had sprayed it for the original layout.  I had a lot of fun with my sewing machine on this one, such a relief to have a new machine that can handle all my layers!

The journaling on this page goes into more detail about Brielle's first bath, and how she cried at first, but then seemed to enjoy it.  I can't believe she was so tiny!

And here is the sketch:



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh sooo cute love the pics you captured of her!! love the stitching and soft page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the sketch, Melissa!! Such a sweet page!

    ReplyDelete