Thursday 13 November 2014

September Hip Kit Layouts Part 1

Hello!  Today I'm sharing two layouts I made with my September Hip Kit.  I haven't shared these yet, and I have two more to share once I've worked out how to use my new sewing machine.

This first layout is made with my favourite paper in the whole kit, from Crate Paper Notes & Things. I cut it along the central lines, then placed it back together with a gap.  The photo is of Brielle at 3 days old when we transferred back up to our small local hospital.  It was such a blessing as my original midwife (from first two babies) was rostered on and looked after us.


My second layout is of Sam and his cake at his 4th birthday.  I really wanted to play with the triangle dies and feature them.  I used some gesso to tone down the blue cardstock, then layered the triangles with some embellishments.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. yay for a new sewing machine!!! LOVE the top sweet page, sooo cute and love the borders!!! LOVE the fun paint and triangles on the second page!! amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete