Wednesday 3 September 2014

More August Scrap Stash Kit Club Layouts

Hello!  I'll be honest, I thought I'd struggle with putting together my own kit as I've been so spoilt creating with kits that other people have expertly put together.  When I first pulled my kit from my stash I just grabbed everything blue and yellow that I could find.  I didn't think about tones or style.  Then when I went to create my first layout I struggled so much that I had to remove some of the papers so I could focus.  The first layout was the hardest, then it all started to flow.  Playing along with some sketches definitely helped!  I made a total of 6 layouts!  

Here are two more layouts that I haven't shared yet.  The first one is about a tiny Olaf snowman that Azaria and I made back in May.  He was really hard to make as the snow wasn't powder anymore, and it was hilarious as after it all melted there was a tiny pile of sticks and buttons!  This page features a really old My Minds Eye paper, Amy Tangerine cut aparts, and some Glitz tape.


The second layout is another photo of our family bike ride/walk during the July school holidays.  Shaun took this photo and I love it!  I used up a another really old paper for the background (basic Grey I think), We Are Memory Keepers Inked Rose 6 x 6 paper, old My Minds Eye brads, Crate Paper stickers, and a Basic Grey Highline Snippets card.


Thanks for looking!  Have a blessed day.


2 comments:

  1. These are fab, Melissa! I love the mix of Blue, Yellow and Black on both layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of the pages are amazing!!! your olaf is sooo cute!!! LOVIN the blues on the pages and then pops of color with it!!!

    ReplyDelete