Friday 15 August 2014

Kaisercraft Mix & Match (Artfull Crafts)

Happy Friday from snowy Queenstown!  I'm up on the Artfull Crafts blog today, and I've had some fun this week creating with the fun new Mix & Match range from Kaisercraft.  This range is contemporary in style, and is kraft based papers with pops of white, red and navy.  The embellishments include tags, actual doilies and small clothes pins, and the stickers have hearts, banners and more doilies.  When I first looked at my package of goodies I immediately thought off the page projects, which are more of a challenge for me as I love my traditional 12x12 layouts!

Liz had included a couple of bags, so I decided to decorate them as gift bags.  For both bags I layered a doily, tag, butterfly stickers, twine and fabric embellishments.


For this bag I focussed on white with kraft.  The "Love" is part of a border sticker that I cut apart.


For the glassine bag I went for white and kraft with a pop of red.


Brielle had been given some booties in this cute kraft star box. I always knew I wanted to alter it, but I wasn't sure what product I'd use.



One of the papers had a lot of saying on it, so I cut apart the "Pretty Little Things", matted it on white card stock, then popped it up over the sticker doily, and added the butterfly and fabric flower.



Of course I had to make a layout too, and decided to use the latest sketch from Stuck?! Sketches, and I'll be linking this up.  These photos went perfectly with the collection, and once again I focussed on white and kraft with a pop of red.  These are photos of my husband and daughters on a walk/bike around the Arrow River track in Arrowtown in July.


And here is the sketch, which I rotated to the left.



You can purchase Mix & Match in the shop here.

Be blessed!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh everything is amazing!!! LOVE your bags, they are just the cutest!!!! great altered star box, that is soooo fun and the page with all the kraft and pops of red is stunning!!! well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did an amazing job with this collection I think I need it now! Love everything you created. Your layout is so pretty I love everything about it!!! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your awesome projects, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you turned the sketch and the pops of red really set it off. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab design with this beautiful collection. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete