Friday 27 June 2014

Sad News and a Layout

Hello, it is with a very heavy heart that I found out this morning that Two Peas in a Bucket is closing. If you've read my "About Me" page you'll know that Two Peas has a special place in my heart, being my scrapbooking home since the beginning of 2012.  Its been the home of my online gallery, my daily source of scrapbooking inspiration, a place to chat on the forums, a place to ogle the talent of the beloved Garden Girls and other scrapbookers, a place to collect badges, and a place to meet friends and call ourselves Peas.  I was username MelissaJV.  Two Peas taught me that there was an online world of scrapbooking, with ladies around the world that were just as obsessed by paper and glue as me! Its a sad day indeed, and Peas worldwide have expressed how gutted they are on  social media such as Facebook and Instagram.

Onto more happy subjects, I created this layout with my May Hip Kit.  I knew I wanted to save this Heidi Swapp paper for a background, and after layering under my photos I embellished with elements that were similar colours to the circles.  The layout is about Brielle and her stage of being wide awake and wired up every night at 3am!


Lately I've been loving chipboard, especially these Basic Grey pieces.


Love those Amy Tangerine Thickers!


My wee girlie when she was a skinny newborn!


Thanks for looking.  I'll let you know once I decide the new home of my gallery.  It will likely be Studio Calico (I've had a gallery there since I took the Stitched Class in April) and Pinterest.

Bless you

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo sorry that your home is closing!!! I know that is sooo hard :(
    LOVE LOVE your fun page, and how you journaled in the circles too!! that title is too cute and love the pops of enamels through the page!!!

    ReplyDelete