Saturday 14 December 2013

Glitter Girl's Scrapbook Survival Guide

A few months ago I signed up to an online class over at Two Peas in a Bucket called Glitter Girl's Scrapbook Survival Guide taught by the fabulous Shimelle Laine.  I'm really good at paying for classes, watching the videos, and then not completing any of the assignments.  

Shimelle's style is quite different to mine, but I just love learning from her as she is so passionate about our hobby.

Chapter One was all about scrapping multiple photos, and how to deal with having so many photos that we don't know where to start.  I created two layouts.

The first layout is all about my daughter's love for baking, and I used an older Studio Calico kit.


The second layout is also about my daughter, this time about her riding a scooter at Grandma's house.  I used a Paper Bakery kit.



I can't wait to get started on Chapter Two.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for looking!
Melissa x

2 comments:

  1. Great pages! I love the horse and pink splatters on the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pages Melissa!! Love how you scrapped the multiple photos! I always think it's fun now and then to do a class and step out and try some new things, too!

    ReplyDelete