Thursday 17 October 2013

Memories (Scrapstuffz)

Hello, due to not feeling well, I'm a bit late in revealing my October layout for Scrapstuffz "Inspired By" Challenge Blog on my blog.  It was revealed on the challenge blog on 12 October.  This month our inspiration was this lovely Autumn barn photo:



I was immediately inspired to use a wood grain background, so went through my stash and found this one from Crate Paper DIY Shop.  I wanted to scrap an Autumn photo, so selected this one of my kids and their cousins (yes again), but this page will go into Sam's album.  I've been loving using the Pebbles cards, and this one from the Family pad was perfect.  As I haven't been feeling well I kept this layout really simple, just clustered a doily, some DIY Shop die cuts and stickers, and some dark grey and white spray mist.  The heart washi from Glitz Design was the perfect finishing touch.  I'm really happy with how it turned out, especially as it was such a struggle to even scrap when I made it.


Thanks for looking, keep checking the Scrapstuffz blog as we have inspiration revealed each day from our very talented Design Team, and something special coming up this month.  Link up your layout showing how you were inspired to have a change to win our monthly prize.

Be blessed
Melissa x

1 comment: