Monday 27 May 2013

You Are 3!

Hello!  Right now Winter has arrived with the snow that we've been waiting for!

I've discovered another fun scrapbooking challenge site called S.W.A.T (Scrap Warriors Advanced Training) and I decided to play along with their May Drill #8 Sketchy Saturday challenge.

This was the sketch:


And this is my layout.  I love that it includes multiple photos and pushes me out of my comfort zone.  These photos are of Azaria's 3rd birthday last June, and although they aren't the best, are the only photos I have of this moment.  I'm scrapping her party photos with October Afternoon "Cakewalk" so love that this page also coordinates.  I especially loved the stars on the sketch, so had to add them onto my layout!



Enjoy your day/night wherever you are x

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the star confetti and the tag. Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sketch for your cute pictures! Great job! Thank you for joining us at S.W.A.T.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colour combo... fun layers and love that you used so many photos.. thanks for playing along at SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came together nicely. The striped paper and polka dots are perfect next to each other, and the stars are the perfect touch. Glad you could join us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love the stars and your fun colourful title! Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your use of Cakewalk and your glitter stars are so cute too! :) Great job and thank you for joining us at SWAT! :)

    ReplyDelete