Thursday 17 August 2017

Celebrate 8 (Stuck Sketches)

Hello!  I've been saving sketches from Stuck Sketches for months now, but haven't had much time to play along.  I finally decided to commit to the 1 August sketch, because I love all of Laura's sketches, and I needed to make a dent in my April Hip Kit.  I decided to scrap photos from Azaria's 8th birthday.  I loved the sketch and stayed very true to it.  I did decide to scrap a smaller photo!


I love adding twine to my tags and stitching on my buttons!


I loved making this cluster with paper strips and puffy stickers!


And here is the awesome sketch.



2 comments:

  1. This page is amazing Melissa! I love everything about it! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! So many little hidden gems to peek at! Thanks for playing along this month with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete