Saturday 1 July 2017

The Cut Shoppe - My Final Project

Hello!  It's with sadness today that I share with my last post for The Cut Shoppe.  If you're not aware, Ashley decided to finish The Cut Shoppe at the end of the current Design Team term being June.  The Etsy Shop will continue to stay open, and there is an amazing selection of cut files to choose from.

For my final layout I choose to work with the Follow Your Heart Background cut file.  It reminded me of super heroes, and especially when Sam used to dress up in costume!!  These older photos of him as Superman were perfect!!  I used my April Hip Kit, and decided to go bold with my background paper!


I find working with primary colours a challenge, but the best thing for me is to incorporate some of the same colours into the page design.  I partially backed the heart with yellow.


I made several clusters of embellishment on the heart.


And here is the cut file:


Finally I want to thank Ashley Horton for the amazing opportunity she gave me on her Design Team. She is one talented and inspiring lady, and I loved my year designing with her beautiful cut files.  I loved making new friends in the DT too!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment