Saturday 8 July 2017

Hello Beautiful Big Sister (The Scrappery CT)

Hello!  Today I'm sharing my layout that I made for The Scrappery this week.  I used my Belle kits (featuring Cocoa Vanilla Studio's "Wild at Heart" collection).  I decided to scrap an older photo of Shaun, Azaria and a newborn Brielle.  I've had this photo printed for years, but I've always struggled to scrap it due to the light and tones in it.  This collection was perfect.  This week I focused on using up the 4x6 cards from the PLK kit, and they are actually cut from the 12x12 papers by Ronelle.


I finally got one of the rubber charms onto the page!


I had so much fun layering embellishments around my photo, and of course I adore those doilies.


The chipboard title was perfect, and the flair badge filled an empty space on my photo.


Here is my process video.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment