Monday 5 June 2017

Cupcake Mini Album (The Scrappery)

Hello again!  Today I'm back to share with you a project I made with my Belle kit from The Scrappery Kit Club.  This kit features the Wild at Heart collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio, and if you purchase all of the kits you get the entire collection!!

My friend's daughter turned 5 in March, and we had a party for her with cupcakes at our local park.  I took some photos and decided this kit was perfect for a mini album to record her birthday.  I made my own cupcake cut file to make the album, and in my first video you can see this process and the making of my cover.


Here is the first video:



My second video focussed on making the album pages and embellishing them.   Here are some photos.


The page on the right is made on the speciality vellum in the kit.





And here is a photo of the finished mini album.


Here is my second video.



My friend and her daughter loved the album, and I really enjoyed making it!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment