Wednesday 22 February 2017

Recent Projects - The Scrappery

Hello!! Yes I'm so behind on posting here, but I have been creating still.  These are two process videos I shared for The Scrappery Kit Club.

The first project is a mini album made from one piece of 12x12 paper, and it was from a cut file designed by Bea Valint, who designs and shares free cute files over on her blog.  You can find the cut file here.  I used it to scrap some gorgeous photos of Brielle as a baby taken by my scrappy BFF Lara Moss.  This is the album when its closed.


A look inside.  It has a shaker pocket and other interactive elements.


Folded out, the bottom left is a pocket where I've tucked two extra photos.


And here is my video:


My second project is a layout featuring rub ons.  Our Nigella kit includes an entire pack of the Moonstruck rub ons.  I decided to make an 8x8 layout for my 2016 Grateful Album.  I hand cut my heart to show that you don't always need to use a digital die cutting machine.


I doodled around the heart to define the edge.  I was so happy to finally use the Pretty Little Studio paper.


I used the cork "dream" for my title.


And here is my video:



Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment