Wednesday 28 September 2016

Sweet Sisters (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hi again!  I'm back today with my take on the last weeks sketch reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy.  I'm really late posting this due to illness (yes pregnancy related again!).  Yes I made another girly layout with Crate Paper's "Cut Girl" collection!  I scrapped another photo of Azaria and Brielle, and whilst its not the best photo in the world, I just love the moment I captured!  I loved all the layers on this sketch!


The Sweet Sisters puffy stickers were perfect for my title.  


I loved using the cat rubber charm, it reminds me of Brielle who calls cats "Meows"!


The Teepees have nothing to do with this page, but I just had to use them!


And here is the sketch.


Thanks for looking!  Make sure you link up your layout and play along.


No comments:

Post a Comment