Tuesday 6 September 2016

8, 7, 2 Go (The Cut Shoppe)

Hello from Spring here in New Zealand!!! Yay I'm so looking forward to warm temperatures and longer lighter days!  Yesterday I was up on The Cut Shoppe Blog with a new layout!  For this one I just had to use my newly purchased "Cute Girl" collection by Crate Paper and scrap a really sweet photo of Brielle to document her starting home-based care in July!  Of course I had to add hand stitching to the star cut file!

The "8, 7, 2" is what she says whenever she is counting, and she adds the "Go" on the end if she is playing.  I just had to use it as a title because I love to document and record what my kids say too!


I used the Strings Attached and Brush Up Alpha which you can purchase from the Etsy Store (follow those links).  Both files are amazing and there are so many options.  I only used one of the 4 designs in the Strings Attached file.  

Here are the cut files:



You can see more close ups and more details on the story behind the layout on the blog here.

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment