Monday 15 August 2016

Imagine (The Cut Shoppe & Creative Scrappers Team Up)

Hello!  So excited to be with you again today, because The Cut Shoppe DT has teamed up with Creative Scrappers this month for the August sketch reveal!  I had an absolute blast combining Ashley's cut files with Kristine's amazing sketch.  I decided to scrap myself for once, well my feet in my ballet shoes at least!

I used my January Clique Kit, featuring Fancy Pants' 'Happy Place" collection (another of my favourites).   I used the Hello Hearts cut file, and cut it on white card stock, and stitched around the hearts with embroidery thread that matched the collection.  It was time consuming but I made it at my monthly crop, snacking, chatting and crafting!


And here are some close ups.  I'd been saving the "Dance Forever" ephemera piece for this layout!


I hand stitched around the hearts to provide some visual contrast between the white on white!


And here is the fun sketch!  So many options to play with this one.


Here is the Hello Hearts cut file, and you can purchase it in the Etsy store here.



Thanks for looking, make sure you head on over to the Creative Scrappers blog and check out the other layouts made by the TCS team!

No comments:

Post a Comment