Monday 1 February 2016

A L.O.L Moment (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  Today was our first reveal for February over at Lets Get Sketchy, can you believe its the second month of the year already?!  We had an awesome sketch by Brenshevia, and because I had two smaller portrait photos to scrap I decided to flip the sketch to the left.  I used my September Hip Kit (I've finally nearly killed it), and used two of my favourite papers for the large corner pieces.  

The story of this layout is so cute and funny.  Brielle went through a phase of getting into my clean washing pile as I was folding it, and would Azaria and my underwear around her neck like a layered scarf!  Of course I had to take a photo and document the story!!!


This kit has lots of Amy Tangerine "Finders Keepers" in it, and all of the embellishments are from the die cut pack.  When I saw the acetate "totally" I knew I had to incorporate it into the design.  We really did laugh so hard when she put about 6 pairs of underwear around her neck!

Here is the sketch


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment