Friday 22 January 2016

Your New Teacher (Using Older Product)

Hello!  Popping in to share a quick layout that I made in an effort to use up older stash, and also in an attempt to scrap more photos of Shaun and Sam.

I went through my stash and found the Pink Paislee Switchboard collection pieces that I won a couple of years ago.  The collection was perfect for an older photo of Shaun and Sam on the first day of school in 2014.


I kept my design to my favourite layers under the photo, and then had a large focus on the title alphas.


I fussy cut the "hi" speech bubble from one of the patterned papers.


You can see all the details of this layout coming together in my process video.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers under your photo! This is an awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun page and adorable pic!!! How fun that his dad works there!!!!

    ReplyDelete