Monday 14 September 2015

Joy - Kaisercraft's Home for Christmas Collection (Artfull Crafts)

Hello!  I was up on the Artfull Crafts blog today sharing a layout I made with Kaisercraft's new Home for Christmas collection.  This collection was a challenge for me, and it took a while to get my creative flow happening!

I decided to use the gorgeous Christmas tree paper, and the photo of Sam and Azaria under our tree last Christmas Eve was perfect.  The craft paper with white words printed on was my favourite paper of the whole collection, and I used it to provide a second matt under my photo.


I cut apart the back of the branding strip, which had the perfect quote of it for my photo.  This almost could have served as journalling, but I still added a sentence along the left side of the photo.


I added a Studio Calico wood veneer star, and some gems on top of the printed stars.


The wooded tag and black thickers aren't from the collection, but they work really well for extra embellishment.  Mixing and matching older product from my stash is always a good idea!


And in case you're wondering why our tree was up on our coffee table, it was to stop Brielle from getting at it, as she was 8 months old at the time and into everything!

Thanks for looking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment