Thursday 3 September 2015

7 Months (Sketchabilities)

Hello lovely friends!  If you can sense that I'm happy its because it's the third day of Spring!  My favourite time of the year :)

Today I'm playing along with the latest sketch over at Sketchabilities.  I know I've said it before, but I love their sketches!  This week the sketch was for 3 photos, but I adapted it to be 2 photos and 1 cut apart.  I decided to finally scrap another page for Brielle's monthly album, and I skipped ahead to November when she was 7 months.  The photo was taken at a wedding of our friends.  

I'm making the entire album with Webster's Pages Sweet Routine collection, and you can find more information in this blog post.


Yes, you are seeing correctly, I went a little shabby chic and used flowers!!!  Yes, I'm in shock too, and I love how my cluster turned out, and I even used leaves!


The glittery "7" was perfect to tie in the gold that is running through all my pages for Brielle's album. I also inked around the edge of my label, and inked my feather (both cut with my Cuttlebug).


The cut apart card was perfect for these wedding photos, and the little onsie paper clip so sweet!


Here is the amazing sketch:


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. super sweet page, LOVE those embellies esp the lil onesie clip!!!! great colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page, so sweet! thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute LO!!!! thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page, love the details and the colours! thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete