Saturday 11 July 2015

She Loves Lemons!

Good evening, it's Saturday night here and I quickly wanted to share a layout featuring a heap of lemons!  My May Hip Kit contained a lot of Pink Paislee's Citrus Bliss collection, and when I say them I knew I had the perfect photos to actually use them within theme (something I hardly ever do!).

Azaria loves lemons, and when we were in Wanaka earlier in the year I was able to snap several photos of her sucking on a lemon from her lemonade.  Perfect photos, and not at all staged for all these products!  I figured, hey might as well get them all on the page!


I used some watercolour paint, mists and India Ink on my background.  In order to use up all the themed embellishments I made my own epoxy stickers by punching out some of the lemon slices, and I created clusters.


I loved mixing letter stickers for my title, and I especially love those multi coloured chipboard thickers!


I hope you enjoyed looking at this layout because I had a blast creating it!

Also, we are having a Design Team Call over at Lets Get Sketchy.  This is such a fabulous team to be on, so do head on over and check it out if you're interested.  Applications are being selected until July 24, and you need to create a layout based on one of the two sketches shown on the blog post.


Have an amazing rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These photos are great Melissa! Love the use of all of the citrus elements on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute Melissa and I love all the lemons on your super fun page :)

    ReplyDelete