Monday 26 January 2015

The Sweetest Thing (Using up my Stash)

Hello again, well as part of my scrappy goals this year, I need to use up more of the products in my stash.  So this layout is made entirely from older product, and the triangles are all left over from another layout.  

I used Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party (which I really really need to use and not hoard), and We Are Memory Keepers Inked Rose 6x6 pad and Albums Made Easy Die Cut and Journalling Cards.  The two collections work really well together.


The photo is of Brielle playing after her 3 month photo shoot.  She's nine months now, it all goes way too fast!


Love those Dear Lizzy resin flowers!


She really is the sweetest little thing <3


I'm becoming a fast learner on Youtube, and managed to make the process video for this layout fully on my own (without help from Shaun)! You can see it below, or head over to my channel here.


Thanks so much for looking, and thanks for those of you who have subscribed and left me lovely comments x

2 comments:

  1. sooo love your fun page, how you used your stash and lots of triangles!!! fun colors on the LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome goal to use up your stash, Melissa! The triangles are so fun on your layout!

    ReplyDelete