Monday 25 August 2014

Snow Day Layouts (Hip Kit Club)

Hello!  I've been scrapping my photos from our May snow storm, and in particular the day off school and childcare that my oldest two children had.  I used my July Hip Kit, which worked really well with these photos.  As always I added in doilies from my stash.


I applied blue Dylusions ink mixed with white Mister Hueys with a plastic bag to add some blue texture into the background.


"Epic" is one of Sam's favourite words at the moment, so this October Afternoon die cut card was perfect.  I stamped "Today" on it with the stamps and chalk ink from the Stamp Add-on.


This layout is for Azaria's album.  The journaling is very similar as its the same story.  This is  a technique I often use when I have photos of the same day/event and I want to make a page for each child.


I added the gold arrows onto the Photo Love die cut card.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. both of those are super cute snow pages!!!! LOVE LOVE The colors you used on them and love the blue misting on the top page!! love the arrows on the bottom page and the doily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Melissa!! Great use of the Kit, to create winter looks on your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete