Friday 27 June 2014

Two More Hip Kit Layouts

Hello, well I've been working through my May Hip Kit, and need to get onto my June kit before my July kit arrives.  Here are a couple more layouts that I've made recently.

The first layout is about my best friend Wendy meeting Brielle for the first time.  It was a happy sad time, as Wendy moved to Fiji two weeks after Brielle was born for her hubby's work.  Luckily we text each other everyday via WhatsApp.  This layout is quite simple, with my usual layering, and then some banners.  


My second layout is a photo of my niece Lilly holding Brielle for the first time.  Lilly is 6 months older than Sam and was so excited for a cuddle with Brielle.  For this one I focussed on placing elements around the photo, and decided not to do any layering.  The paper behind the photo is  from the Basic Grey Capture pad, and I used my craft knife to cut around the flowers to tuck the photo behind.


Hope you have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely pages Melissa! Love the colours and mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete