Monday 13 January 2014

Remember You Are Loved (Scrapstuffz)

Its hard to believe that we're nearly two weeks into January already, which means it's my turn to reveal my layout over at Scrapstuffz 'Inspired by" Challenges blog.  I just loved the inspiration photo this month, as it was pretty and girly; my favourite way to create!  The photo immediately made me think about Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm (American Crafts), which was my favourite collection of 2013.  And as I've been really good at hoarding that floral vellum, I knew this was the perfect opportunity to get into onto a page.  Here is my layout:


I layered lots of scraps from a 6x6 pad, and then added some ink spatters, random machine stitching, and the floral sticker and die cut.

Here are some close ups:



And here is the inspiration photo:


Make sure you head on over the blog for more details, and to link up your inspired creation.

Be blessed
Melissa x

4 comments:

  1. She's so cute! Great layers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Melissa! Such a gorgeous use of the Lucky Charm collection and I love the layering behind your sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout!!! I love the papers you picked, and all the layering looks amazing! :) The photo, adorable! Pinning for future inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lil cutie and your layers are amazing!!!! LOVE LOVE the colors and added stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete