Monday 21 October 2013

Be Yourself (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  Well I had a blast with this weeks sketch (designed by the very lovely Bev Code) over at Lets Get Sketchy, for two reasons really, one I am feeling better and now keen to scrap, and two I love that it enabled for large blocks of paper.  Here is the awesome sketch:


Instead of two photos, I went for an Instagram photo which I printed large.  It's a photo of me at Queenstown Winter Festival opening party, where my son's school sold glowing accessories.  I'm on the PTA and helped organise the stall.  It was so much fun as we were near the centre stage and able to hear all the fantastic music. 


I used my September Paper Bakery kit which has a mix of yummy new product from Glitz Design, Bella Blvd and My Minds Eye.  This month I also purchased the Cardstock Add on which means that I can stretch my kit even more.  All I added were the pink Bella Blvd washi tape and the ink splatters.

I can't wait to see your take on this sketch.  Make sure you head over to the blog and check out what the awesome Design Team did.

Bless you
Melissa x

7 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love the use of the photo from Instagram---bigger is better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, i love the way your patterns and embellies draw the eye to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bright fun colors you chose for your layout. Sounds like such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun!!!! Glad you are feeling better to scrap again too!!! love the large pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun! Fabulous job using the sketch Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors and the big block! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the Sketch Melissa, and I love the fun way you used The Paper Bakery Kit on this one!!

    ReplyDelete